Post Operation Attention
- After operation, Please start with well digested, soft food.
- There may be residual fluid leakage in a day.
If the infiltration of dressing can be applied with sterile gauze or sanitary towel.
Do not open up their dressing, the wound to avoid contamination.
- Take medicine 3 times a day after having a meal for 7 days.
Do not take aspirin or any products containing aspirin unless approved by your surgeon.
- You can shower after the wound gently put the waterproof band after couple of surgery days.
For hot bath, sauna, swimming, it need for 1-2 weeks more after stitching out.
- Pressure suit (Garment) will you wear 24 hours in a week, about 12 hours a day for 2 to 4 weeks.
Wear your compression or elastic wraps around the clock. It is good to wear clothes overlap the two.
(This may help relieve swelling and pressure suits for speedy recovery.)
- Any kind of food ingestion is allowed after surgery except alcoholic beverage, too salty food.
Too much water ingestion can induce operation area swollen for longer period.
- Your skin is looks like asymmetrical, lumpy, swelling and bruise during the healing process. It is a temporarily, so no need to worry about the normal healing response.
- Edema usually is evident for 2 weeks after the procedure; however, as with any procedure, prolonged edema is usually impossible and there are rarely cases troubling to the patient.
- Bleeding complications usually are limited to transient. Superficial ecchymosis tends to resorb rapidly. Small hematomas are more unusual.
- Early postoperative, Do carry out mild daily activity like stretching, Yoga, walking.
Do not always stay in one position. Spend 10 minutes every 2 hours engaed in light walking indoors as you recover.
- An additional follow-up appointment should be made for every weeks.
6~8 weeks later, most of the edema has subsided and early surgical results can be assessed.
- At least 3-4 days after the procedure, badly hurt, high fever, yellowish discharge, warmth, itching, Please contact us immediately to the hospital.
In Evita Clinic,
We provide 5 complimentary Radio-Frequent(RF) Massages.
Our well-trained with our aesthetition provides the best service for the best results and for a quick recovery.