Sympton of Varicose Vein
Varicose veins often run in families. Aging also increases your risk.
Being overweight or pregnant or having a job where you must stand for long periods of time increases pressure on leg veins. This can lead to varicose veins.
Varicose veins look dark blue, swollen, and twisted under the skin. Some people do not have any symptoms.
Mild symptoms may include:
- Heaviness, burning, aching, tiredness, or pain in your legs. Symptoms may be worse after you stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Swelling in your feet and ankles.
- Itching over the vein.
More serious symptoms include:
- Leg swelling.
- Swelling and calf pain after you sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Skin changes, such as: Color changes. Dry, thinned skin.
- Open sores, or you may bleed after a minor injury.
Varicose veins are common and usually aren’t a sign of a serious problem.
Home treatment may be all you need to ease your symptoms and keep the varicose veins from getting worse. You can:
- Wear compression stockings.
- Prop up (elevate) your legs.
- Avoid long periods of sitting or standing.
- Get plenty of exercise.
Low grade and No reflux at groin area.
- Spider vein, small & focal vein
- No anesthesia
- no disturbance in daily life
Doppler US Diagnois ₩ 5,000 won (KRW)
Usually ₩ 200,000 won ~₩ 300,000 won (KRW) /both leg
- (About 100,000 won under Korea National Health Insurance)
Moderate grade and No reflux at groin area.
- Tortuous vein, Too enlarged vein
- Local or sleep anesthesia
- 2~3 days resting
₩ 600,000 won (KRW) /per each leg
₩ 1,000,000 won (KRW) /per both leg
(About ₩300,000 won under National Korea Health Insurance)
CLOSUREFAST™ (RF) Ablation
Severe grade and Reflux at groin area.
- Greater saphenous vein
- sleep anesthesia
- 3~4 days resting
₩ 2,000,000 won (KRW) /per each leg
₩ 2,500,000 won (KRW) /both leg
- (Not covering by Korea Health Insurance)
A New Treatment Option
VenaSeal™ Closure System
Designed to improve patient comfort and allow rapid return to normal activities.
3,000,000 Won (KRW)
Before & After
36 years old man, After phlebectomy, 4 weeks later
62 years old woman, After EVLT, 11 weeks later
19 years old man, After phlebectomy & sclerotherapy, 6 weeks later
50 years old woman, After sclerotherapy, 8 weeks later
The Importance Of Compression Stocking
Compression therapy refers to the benefits gained from the use of specialized compression stockings in the management of varicose vein and lymphedema.
Gradient elastic stockings pioneered by engineer and patient, in the early 1950s remain the standard in the management of chronic venous disease.
Gradient compression delivers a squeezing to the leg that is tightest at the ankle. The amount of squeezing or compression gradually decreases up the leg.
The most important things in the treatment of varicose vein is a prevention and prevent a recurrence.
Compression stockings for varicose vein reduces the ability of the superficial veins in the leg to expand and overfill with blood.
This in turn helps prevent blood in these veins from flowing backward causing congestion.
Congestion in the leg accounts for the leg complaints, swelling, and varicose vein.
So, Always we recommend to buying in Evita Clinic or Internet sites. varicose veins.