In addition the Policy also explains the information which is provided or collected in the course of using the applications of the Evita Clinic which exist in the websites or platforms of other company.
Through this Policy, the Evita Clinic regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of Evita Clinic’s using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the Evita Clinic for protection of those personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 3th day of November, 2009 and, in case of modification thereof, the Evita Clinic will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of Evita Clinic’s website or individual notice through sending mails, fax or e-mails).
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected
Personal information items to be collected by the Evita Clinic are as follows:
- Information provided by the users
The Evita Clinic may collect the information directly provided by the users.<Items of personal information>
|Title of service||Items to be collected(examples)|
|Internet membership service||∘ Name, email address, ID, telephone number, address, national information, encoded identification information (CI), identification information of overlapped membership (DI)
∘ For minors, information of legal representatives (name, birth date, CI and DI of legal representatives)
|Online payment service||∘ Name, address, telephone number, and email address
∘ Payment information including account number and card number
∘ Delivery information including delivery address, name and contact information of recipient
∘ Information of bid, purchase and sales
|Social network service||∘ Name, email address, ID, telephone number, address, national information,
address list (acquaintance)
∘ Information of place of taking pictures and date of creation of files
∘ Information of service use of members such as the type of contents watched or used by members, frequencies and period of activities of members
- Information collected while the users use services
Besides of information directly provided by the users, the Evita Clinic may collect information in the course that the users use the service provided by the Evita Clinic.
Items of personal information
|Lists||Items to be collected(examples)|
|Equipment information||∘ Equipment identifier, operation system, hardware version, equipment set-up and telephone number|
|Log information||∘ Log data, use time, search word input by users, internet protocol address,
cookie and web beacon
|Location information||∘ Information of device location including specific geographical location detected through GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi (limited to the region permissible under the laws)|
|Other information||∘ Preference, advertisement environment, visited pages regarding service use of users|
(2) Method of collection
The Evita Clinic collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
- webpage, written form, fax, telephone calling, e-mailing, tools for collection of created information
- provided by partner companies
2. Use of collected information
The Evita Clinic uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
Use of collected information
- Member management and identification
- To detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service
- Performance of contract and service fee settlement regarding provision of services demanded by the users
- Improvement of existing services and development of new services
- Making notice of function of Evita Clinic sites or applications or matters on policy change
- To help you connect with other users you already know and, with your permission, allow other users to connect with you
- To make statistics on member’s service usage, to provide services and place advertisements based on statistical characteristics
- To provide information on promotional events as well as opportunity to participate
- To comply with applicable laws or legal obligation
- Use of information with prior consent of the users (for example, utilization of marketing advertisement)
The Evita Clinic agrees that it will obtain consent from the users, if the Evita Clinic desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
3. Sharing collected information
Except for the following cases, the Evita Clinic will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
• when the Evita Clinic shares the information with its affiliates, partners and service providers;
- When the Evita Clinic’s affiliates, partners and service providers carry out services such as bill payment, execution of orders, products delivery and dispute resolution (including disputes on payment and delivery) for and on behalf of the Evita Clinic
• when the users consent the sharing in advance;
- when the user selects to be provided by the information of products and services of certain companies by sharing his or her personal information with those companies
- when the user selects to allow his or her personal information to be shared with the sites or platform of other companies such as social networking sites
- other cases where the user gives prior consent for sharing his or her personal information
• when the sharing is required by the laws
- if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
- if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
4. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
The Evita Clinic may collect collective and impersonal information through ‘cookies’ or ‘web beacons’.
Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the Evita Clinic and will be stored in hard-disks of the users’ computer.
Web beacon is a small quantity of code which exists on the websites and e-mails. By using web beacons, we may know whether a user has interacted with certain webs or the contents of email.
These functions are used for evaluating, improving services and setting-up users’ experiences so that much improved services can be provided by the Evita Clinic to the users
The items of cookies to be collected by the Evita Clinic and the purpose of such collection are as follows:
|Category||Reasons for using cookies and additional information|
|strictly necessary cookies||This cookie is a kind of indispensable cookie for the users to use the functions of website of the Evita Clinic. Unless the users allow this cookie, the services such as shopping cart or electronic bill payment cannot be provided. This cookie does not collect any information which may be used for marketing or memorizing the sites visited by the users (Examples of necessary cookies)
∘ Memorize the information entered in an order form while searching other pages during web browser session
∘ For the page of products and check-out, memorize ordered services
∘ Check whether login is made on website
∘ Check whether the users are connected with correct services of the website of the Evita Clinic while the Evita Clinic changes the way of operating its website
∘ Connect the users with certain application or server of the services
|performance cookies||This cookie collects information how the users use the website of the Evita Clinic such as the information of the pages which are visited by the users most. This data helps the Evita Clinic to optimize its website so that the users can search that website more comfortably. This cookie does not collect any information of the users. Any and all the information collected by this cookie will be processed collectively and the anonymity will be guaranteed. (Examples of performance cookies)
∘ Web analysis: provide statistical data on the ways of using website
∘ Advertisement response fee: check the effect of advertisement of the Evita Clinic
∘ Tracing affiliated companies; one of visitors of the Evita Clinic provides anonymously feedback to the affiliated companies
∘ Management of error: measure an error which may occur so as to give a help for improving website
∘ Design testing: test other design of the website of Evita Clinic
|functionality cookies||This cookie is used for memorizing the set-ups so that the Evita Clinic provides services and improves visit of users. Any information collected by this cookie does not identify the users individually. (Examples of functionality cookies)
∘ Memorize set-ups applied such as layout, text size, basic set-up and colors
∘ Memorize when the customer respond to a survey conducted by the Evita Clinic
|targeting cookies or advertising cookies||This cookie is connected with the services provided by a 3rd party such as the buttons of ‘good’ and ‘share’. The 3rd party provides these services by recognizing that the users visit the website of the Evita Clinic. (Examples of targeting cookies or advertising cookies)
∘ carry out PR to the users as targets in other websites by connecting through social networks and these networks use the information of users’ visit
∘ provide the information of users’ visit to ad agencies so that they can suggest an ad which may attract the interest of the users
The users have an option for cookie installation.
So, they may either allow all cookies by setting option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to be saved:
Provided that, if the user rejects the installation of cookies, it may be difficult for that user to use the parts of services provided by the Evita Clinic.
5. Users’ right to access and option
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the Evita Clinic:
- exercise right to access to personal information;
- make corrections or deletion;
- make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
- request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, use the menu of ‘amendment of member information of webpage or contact the Evita Clinic by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information), the Evita Clinic will take measures without delay:
Provided that the Evita Clinic may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
The Evita Clinic regards the security of personal information of uses as very important.
The Evita Clinic constructs the following security measures to protect the users’ personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
- Encryption of personal information
- Transmit users’ personal information by using encrypted communication zone
- Store important information such as passwords after encrypting it
- Countermeasures against hacking
- Install a system in the zone the external access to which is controlled so as to prevent leakage or damage of users’ personal information by hacking or computer virus
- Establish and execute internal management plan
- Install and operate access control system
- Take measures to prevent forging or alteration of access record
7. Protection of personal information of children
In principle, the Evita Clinic does not collect any information from the children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction.
The website, products and services of the Evita Clinic are the ones to be provided to ordinary people, in principle.
The website or application of the Evita Clinic has function to do age limit so that children cannot use it and the Evita Clinic does not intentionally collect any personal information from children through that function.
(Additional procedure for collecting personal information from children)
However, if the Evita Clinic collects any personal information from children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction for the services for unavoidable reason, the Evita Clinic will go through the additional procedure of the followings for protecting that personal information of children:
- obtain consent from the parents or guardian of children so as to collect personal information of children or directly send the information of products and services of the Evita Clinic
- give the parents or guardian of children a notice of Evita Clinic’s policy of privacy protection for children including the items, purpose and sharing of personal information collected
- grant to legal representatives of children a right to access to personal information of that children/correction or deletion of personal information/temporary suspension of treatment of
personal information/ and request for withdrawal of their consent provided before
- limit the amount of personal information exceeding those necessary for participation in online activities
8. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
The Evita Clinic has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the Evita Clinic will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through individual notice such as written document, fax or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
(1) Data transmission
Considering it engages in global businesses, the Evita Clinic may provide the users’ personal information to the companies located in other countries for the purpose as expressly stated in this Policy. For the places where the personal information is transmitted, retained or processed, the Evita Clinic takes reasonable measures for protecting that personal information.
(If used in the US, additional security measures may be available) In addition, when the personal information obtained from the European Union is used or disclosed, the Evita Clinic may have to comply with safe harbor principle as required by the Commerce Department of USA, take other measures or obtain consent from users so far as those complies with the regulations of EU so as to use a standardized agreement provision approved by executing organizations of EU or securing proper safe measures.
(2) 3rd party’s sites and services
The website, product or service of the Evita Clinic may include the links to the ones of a 3rd party and the privacy protection policy of the site of 3rd party may be different. Thus, it is required for the users to check additionally that policy of a 3rd party site linked to the site of the Evita Clinic.
10. Responsible department of Evita Clinic
The Evita Clinic designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :
- the person in charge : Jeon Cheol Woo
- Address : Evita Clinic, 5floor, Burdamoon Building, 815, Nonhyun-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Tel.:+82 02 549 1575
- E-mail: email@example.com
The latest update date: 3rd, March, 2017